1. A large number of architectural products are manufactured and processed by workshops. The types of components include exterior wall panels, interior wall panels, laminated panels, balconies, air conditioning panels, stairs, prefabricated beams, and prefabricated columns.
2. A large number of assembly operations at the site are much less than the original cast-in-place operations.
3. Adopt integrated design and construction of construction and decoration. The ideal state is that decoration can be carried out synchronously with the main construction.
4. With the design standardization and information management, the more standard components, the higher the production efficiency. Meanwhile, the corresponding component costs will decline, and with the factory’s digital management, the cost of the entire assembly-type building will be more valuable.
5. Meets the requirements of green buildings which is energy saving and environmental protection.
Prefabricated housing should no longer be compared to a mobile home in terms of appearance, but to that of a complex modernist design. There has also been an increase in the use of “green” materials in the construction of these prefab houses. Consumers can easily select between different environmentally friendly finishes and wall systems. Since these homes are built in parts, it is easy for a homeowner to add additional rooms or even solar panels to the roofs. Many prefab houses can be customized to the client’s specific location and climate, making prefab homes much more flexible and modern than before. SUNRISE prefabricated house is an innovative way of building houses with sustainable principles.